If it is your first time looking to buy a custom home, you may not yet fully understand the complexities of such a prospect. Because buying a custom home is unlike any other purchase you will make in your life. Think of it less as a product you are buying and consider it for what it is, a personalized experience specifically tailored to meet your unique values, goals and preferences, so that you are able to attain the lifestyle improvements you have worked so hard to afford, and that you deserve.
- Passive Solar Design: Making the Most of Nature’s Energy
- Palo Santo Designs on Parade
- New to Santa Fe? Here Are 7 Great Things To Do
- What is the LEED Program for Home Building?
- Radiating Energy Efficiency in Our Santa Fe Homes
- The WERS Rating and How It’s Helping Our Homes Save Water
- Green Home Building in Santa Fe
- 9 Things to Know About Settling in Santa Fe
- How Rain Catchment Saves Water for a Home
- Santa Fe Home Showcases Best of Green Building & Design
- Santa Fe Chosen as One of the World’s Most Desirable Places to Retire
- Indoor Air Quality is a Priority With Our Home Builds
- HERS – Home Energy & Efficiency Rating Systems
- What Every First-Time Custom Homebuyer Needs To Know
- Pre-Planning Can Make a Building Dream, a Reality